the time always comes

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The web is currently flooded with people saying things more eloquently than I.

I was going to write a post about how celebrities and climate change make very uneasy bed partners (apologies for the equally uneasy metaphor - you see! i'm having real trouble with the pen at the moment), but the lovely George Monbiot says it far better:

I was also going to rant and rave about Bracks's prevarication on the timely and vital Broad Bill, and probably still will, but there's plenty of creatively presented posts in the blogosphere on it at the moment.

I can't even be bothered writing about Rudd selling out on Tassie's forests, or agreeing 'in principle' with the unlawful detention of Mohammed Haneef, or being a general arse (but the only choice we've got), because I'm too disappointed in him to talk about it.

So I'm currently sourcing a pictorial in the style of 10 wrong crushes.

Back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home