the time always comes

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm sick of looking at my last post. It's too curmudgeonly for this beautiful spring day.

Instead I'm going to plot out my immediate future.

Tonight I'm going to finish writing a song that popped into my head yesterday, writing itself as it went. Unfortunately I went to one of those amazing back cracking Chinese masseurs halfway through the song's evolution and promptly fell asleep. When I awoke the song was gone. I felt like I'd hurled it like a precious diamond ring into a swamp. That night I watched Idol with Chris and Shaun and that rinsed away any trace of original song material from my tired, cranky brain. This morning I sauntered into work with the tune magically playing in my head on repeat! I will set it down tonight.

I am going to write a screenplay for my darling dollface to direct in his inimitable style.

I am going to write a diary about why I'm happy as a lark even though life has been very difficult of late.

I am going to plan my epic adventure to NZ with Chris in December.

At the very least, I'm going to start thinking about doing some of these things in the next few sunny weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

Awesome. Write the diary entry at least. When you're not feeling as good sometime down the track you can look back and know that you were happy today.

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home